[nagdu] Fidelco

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:59:36 UTC 2011

Hello:

I am positive that there are actual as well as perceived horror
stories about every guide dog school.  In my opinion, the focus should
be on the quality of the team produced rather that your
political/personal agendas.  Obviously a couple have issues/agendas.

On 8/18/11, cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Artie:
>
> I meant Bryan.
>
> Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
>
> Cheryl Echevarria
> http://www.echevarriatravel.com
> 631-456-5394
> reservations at echevarriatravel.com
>
> Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
> Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com
>
> Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.

Website: http://marketingbusinessopportunity.net
Toll free: (800) 570-3214