[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:43:27 UTC 2011

I agree, I live 10 minutes from GDF, but if I felt that they were not doing
me good, there are 2 other schools near me, that I can attend or go to
others.

If we brought something at a store or were treated rudely, we would either
not go there again, or complain.

It should be the same with our dogs, we love them and they are good to us.
Also, we have to think if they are doing this to us, what are the doing to
others, they are giving themselves a bad name.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.