[nagdu] Fidelco

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 22:54:23 UTC 2011

I personally don't usually pay much attention to rhetoric about the different dog schools.  However, I sure do wonder about Fidelco!  If Marion has been giving us the "straight poop" on them I wouldn't use them iether!  I have also heard of places Lions World in Arkansas who go around and threaten to get your dogs taken away.  I went to Pilot and have heard a lot of bad things about them but had a great experience.  Even though they maintain ownership of there dogs, I haven't been bugged once.  And when I've had issues, I could call and be respected.  Brian, I don't doubt that you've had a great experience but I have to wonder why some many others haven't.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!