[nagdu] Fidelco

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 20 11:35:04 UTC 2011

Larry,
     I appreciate your message. It is not my intention to intimidate others;
rather, it is to support those who face discrimination and intimidation by
empowering them to stand up against the fear and intimidation. I believe the
best way to teach these behaviors is to model them and let others know we
are supportive of them by standing beside them.
    A number of people have independently used the term "bully" to describe
Eliot Russman. Bullies use fear and intimidation as their weapons to
maintain their control. Sometimes they enlist the assistance of other
bullies, as seems to be the case with some of the members of Fidelco's
Board. You may recall that I mentioned not every member of Fidelco's board
of directors was present at the meeting held with stakeholders. Why was
that? When those being bullied come together to resist the abuse, bullies
lose their strength. This is the power of collective action and this is what
NAGDU and the NFB offer.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala