[nagdu] A Message from a Fidelco Volunteer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Aug 20 14:39:39 UTC 2011

It seems very odd to me that, in times when every non-profit is scrambling
for money, that Fidelco should casually tell long-time supporters that
their donations are no longer welcome.  It also seems odd that the board
would not at least investigate when it seems like the actions of one man
are damaging the reputation of their organization.  I'd think that either
they have, and are satisfied, or the old boy network is doing its worst,
as sometimes happens.
But I'd think, if they're losing donors, they'd drop the guy causing the
perceived problem, guilty or not.
Tracy