[nagdu] Fidelco

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 01:29:11 UTC 2011

Passle,
    Which is written? That you own your dog or that "provided you are using
your dog as a guide you own it"? Whichever is contained in the legally
binding written agreement between the parties that you have signed is what
the agreement is. Someone can say the agreement says one thing but this is
the way it really is. What the written agreement states that you have signed
is what would be presented as evidence if there was a dispute over its
terms.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala