[nagdu] Fidelco

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Aug 21 02:11:53 UTC 2011

Hi, we have dogs from pilot and I know that we own our dogs as long as we are using them as guides however i have had no problems over any decisions that I have had to make either with my present dog or my drake that I had to put down. I did speak with ray and he told me that I knew what the decision should hav e been is drakes case and I hadn't been using him as a guide fore five months. I kept his harness so that I could use public transportation to the vet. I explained this and ray understood and had no disagreement with my aactions. I would do it again if necessary. My dog came first. And still does.