[nagdu] Dog Schools and Contracts

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 03:10:01 UTC 2011

Some schools will give things to you in the format of your choice. With GDB,
I have braille listed as my preferred format and I got all my info in
braille. I also got it electronically, so I can save it on my computer.
With my ownership paperwork, I have it electronically and in print.  That
works for me.