[nagdu] finding one's way with dog was RE: Mobility and Dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:08:58 UTC 2011

my dog finds all of those things, wont go anywhere near escalators (I don't
use them either), poor maxx cut his paw on one and never goes near them.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.