[nagdu] busy as heck

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 18:43:04 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Odie and I are still around.
The whole family has been busy as heck lately going all over the place.
I took Odie with me Tuesday to visit our friends Amanda Dreher and her
hearing dog Louie out in Littleton,Colorado.
Friday, we went back out there again and my husband Dale went along with us
and we hung out there all day.
Saturday, off we went again and this time, it was the Pet Expo.
There were lots of dogs and freebies including many vendors.
I also watched a presentation that the Canine Rehabilitation Conditioning
Group center did which was done by Kristin, a veternarian.
I asked her what else could Dale and I do for Odie to keep him happy and
looking at other options.
Kristin recommended that Odie could go down to CRCG and practice ballancing
on a rubber ball to help strength his lower back and legs.
I may look into getting a doggy cart for Odie, especially when we have to do
long travel from buses to businesses or even just for long, pleasure
walking.
Cheapest doggy cart out on the market will run for $450.00.
The cart is similar to a wheelchair like a human would be in, but designed
for a dog.
I've heard that once a dog retires from any working career, they can get
depressed.
So, I'd rather make sure that Odie is to keep going and stay happy.
Yes, I'm completely aware that some people may not agree with what I'm doing
or the road I'm planning on taking with my big boy.
Tomorrow, we'll be off again to go catch up with another friend out in
Aurora, Colorado who I or my husband Dale haven't seen in a long, long time.
Odie will go with us again as we'll be gone for the majority of the day
anyway.
Bibi