[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Aug 22 13:10:47 UTC 2011

Are we debating or are we discussing usage pros and cons. And everything has pros and cons to useage.
Debate means you try to convince and if done properly there are rules you must follow.
Discussing usage pros and cons also has rules, but you aren't really trying to convince anybody who is "right".