[nagdu] Fidelco

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Aug 22 13:27:25 UTC 2011

	Bee,bee,
I don't understand this post. Dogs are by definition very adaptable. So long as they get food, a rule set that is consistent and love they're good to go.

What would happen if for whatever reason you couldn't keep your retired pup, no matter how much you may want to? Health of you, other family members or the pup, an apartment that won't let you keep him, lack of time, energy or money to give him what he needs, you name it.
Sounds like either the school needs to get a clue or you are cooking the data.

I put this out there because being told what you "should do" by someone who doesn't live in your life can crush you. Where is the value in that?