[nagdu] Well heck

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 14:34:38 UTC 2011

Cindy,

I'm checking it out; just sent a test message to president at nagdu.org to
see if it bounces back or not.

I'll find out about that application, too. I have not put it on the web
site, yet; however, Aaron may have since he is doing a lot of work on
that portion of the site. I had a spot of connection trouble, so I'm
just getting in today to see what he has in mind and to start to
coordinate with him.

Your research skills are just fine! It's my keeping up skills that still
need improvement, but I'm getting there. /smile/

Tami