[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 23 05:47:24 UTC 2011

I made the wrong call about the light and one day we were at walmart minding our own business and a man ran right in to us and Drake my black lab and first guide barked and he never did that in public. My son was with me and my sweetie drake and when I told him no bark mark said that if someone had run in to my chest i would have barked also.n  there was an employee  there that said that the guy was looking in the opisite direction from the way he was going so if the guy complained we had a couple of witnesses to  my dog's innoscence. Sometime they come in handy.