[nagdu] I got yelled at

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 18:32:31 UTC 2011

Hi, Tracy,
Sometimes, it's best not to let those type of people get to you.
I've had similar situations of some sorts, so completely understand.
As for the sniffing things, some dogs just can't be broken out of it, even
if you try.
Thankfully, Odie's not that big of a sniffer, even when he's in his medical
alert vest.
If anything, I'd contact your school to see if they could help you out.
TSE knows you and Ben better than I do.
As for people that act like a leash correction as abuse, it seems obvious
they either or don't own a dog.
If they do, they would know better or just don't care.
Just some thoughts.
Bibi