[nagdu] Sniffing

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 19:23:10 UTC 2011

Now that is funny. Crazy, but funny! Wonder if that one would work for
me? Probably not; I'm just inherently not scary. Oh, well.

Sherri's solution has me wanting to sneak some GDB cards to hand to
people, since they assume they are the authority around here on all
guide dogs. Wonder what they people in student service there would think
if they started getting calls about some team they'd never heard of
before in their lives? /lol/

Okay, I wouldn't actually do that. When I do break down and get a guide
dog the good old-fashioned way -- by having a professional train it who
knows what they're doing and then teach me how to use the dog -- I'll
have to keep that ploy in mind, though. For now, I'm stuck with just
standing around looking bored until the person gets out of my way or my
guide dog takes me around them. /smile/

Tami