[nagdu] I got yelled at

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:32:05 UTC 2011

GDB trains all their dogs now with the gentle leader, not for the full
training schedule, but they have to do some important routes with it on.  I
found it harder to use, because it's a whole different type of correction.
My dogs can get a little sniffy due to my slow pace, so I use verbal
corrections and food rewards to manage the behavior when necessary.  But,
yeah, many people have great success with the gentle leader.