[nagdu] Getting Yelled At

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 00:20:23 UTC 2011

And those are the type that really, really, really get on my last nerves.
Although us dog owners are required to make sure our four-legged furry
friends's needs are met, too bad people aren't required to do homework and
research before making such claims of abuse to our dogs when many times, it
isn't true.
What I started doing after a while when people didn't like how I had to get
after Odie was just to smile and walk away.
Of course, it made the whiners more mad and furious.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!
Yes, I know, I'm a rough, gruff and tough person...
Bibi