[nagdu] I hope moderators will all this posting of information from the travel and tourism division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:31:48 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

As stated, I hope the NAGDU and the moderators don't mind this posting, if
so, I am sorry.

Cheryl Echevarria, President of the Travel and Tourism Division, member of
NAGDU and NYAGDU.

I am posting because we had our first board meeting last night ever of this
division.

We are looking for members, ideas and stories.

Being guide dog users, we travel many places, locally in our own states or
possibly other places.  Stories like the airports, theme parks, Airlines,
Conventions, etc; and Travel and Tourism would love you to be part of our
division as well.

The division is not for travel agents and professionals, it is only a small
part of it, but traveling affects everyone one of us.  So we hope you will
find out more about us on the talk list, as well our website should be up
and running before Christmas. Come to the list say hello, introduce
yourself, stay for a cup of coffee and a piece of pie (just a joke).

That is my 2 minute speal.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria
President at nfb-travel.org

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.