[nagdu] Our Fault?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 26 20:22:02 UTC 2011

Larry,
    My daughter grew up in the NFB. When she was five years old, we went to
a restaurant. The waitress came to our table and asked her, "What would he
like to drink?" She replied, "I don't know. You'll have to ask him. I'm only
five!" She didn't know how profound her statement really was!

Fraternally yours,
Marion