[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 01:30:01 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
When Odie and I would travel outtdoors at night time, I'd wear my bright
yellow safety vest so motorists including the bus driver would be able to
see me.
Odie's medical alert vest is bright orange and again, it would help drivers
spot us immediately.
His Handiworks harness sign is  bright yellow which bus drivers also were
able to see me too.
I don't think the drivers in this case would likely face charges as they did
stay and try to help.
If they took off, then I could see charges being filed.
Then again, I may have not read the whole article correctly, but it just
seems what I felt.
Just some thoughts.
Bibi