[nagdu] Neighbors mourn death of blind pedestrian; his service dog will recover

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 02:05:15 UTC 2011

Hi, Marion,
I think what happens is it's not just blind individuals as a whole.
I think everyone gets into being in such a big hurry that they don't even
pay attention to what's going on around them or really check out the
environment.
I've made plenty of mistakes myself which I knew I was at fault for, but
truth is that everyone really needs to slow down, take time to listen look
around and be aware of the environment around us.
I've had to start doing that myself more offten now that I am dealing with
several medical conditions and know that my life is too precious to leave
the earth just yet.
I still have a long ways to go before my time comes.
*Smiles*
Just my thoughts on this one.
Bibi