[nagdu] Hurricane Irine (or Irene)

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 07:33:27 UTC 2011

We are in the Hurricane area of Long Island, the person who says this is off
topic, when it comes to concerns of it's members is it not off topic.

We are not in the evacuation area of Long Island, we should talk to the
evacuation policy people here in the city and long island, they have other
areas for dogs, separate ones with the aspca I have been hearing, and I want
them to make sure that people who are disabled should be able to keep there
animals with them.

I have not heard anything about this, but will finding out sometime today
about it, and if we need some advocacy work here in NY. We need to speak to
those in hurricane states and find our what your emergency plans are so we
can implement here in our emergency evacuations and shelters.

Also we are helping some of our NFB members, by staying with us during this
time, since where they live is being evacuated.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.