[nagdu] Taking Dogs Places

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 14:22:04 UTC 2011

Rebecca, I remember the feeling!  Almost a year after I got Holly, I went to a hotel up north here in Michigan.  The place was what us old folks would call really swanky!  I spent 3 days at a conference up there.  Holly was great!  The only way anybody would have known she was there was when they actually saw us! That was when I realized that these dogs can really go anywhere!  She even matched the carpeting they had so she really was pretty much unnoticed!  The last night we had a banquet and the waiter put my drink down on the table a little harder than usual.  Holly was under there and was a little startled.  She got up and looked out from under the table and scared the waiter!  He never noticed her until he put the glass down and even then, she had to stand up almost all the way!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!