[nagdu] Hurricane Ireen

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:25:56 UTC 2011

I am about 10 minutes from GDF. I am on the other side of the expressway.

The last time we got hit this hard was Hurricane Gloria in 1985, I had just
graduated High School and what a nasty storm.

I have also been in them in PR. My husband is from there, and we had have
been through our share of them, but they recover pretty well.

This year the Bahamas were hit the worst.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.