[nagdu] Hurricane Ireen

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 21:18:32 UTC 2011

To all in the hurricane's path - hope you all are well and there not be too
much damage or loss of life due to this storm.

Being a native New Englander, I remember hurricanes. We almost had one hit
San Diego in 1998 with Hurricane Linda of all names!  It missed us but we
did get the heat, humidity and rain from it though.

Lyn and Landon