[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 23:52:16 UTC 2011

I aggree with you Lyn!  I use both very well but I usually prefer Holly because she can move!  I have been told by other colleagues in NFB not to take her to job interveiws or hospitals because they think it looks bad.  I do it anyway precisely because she looks good!  I believe that if an employer sees how you control and groom your dog, it can reflect on how you treat others!  It probably doesn't always hold true but it can't hurt!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!