[nagdu] finally, some rain

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 14:31:28 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Yes, we finally did get some rain last night in the evening.
It smelled so fresh and I enjoyed hearing the soft pitter patter on the
ground.
We'll be getting more rain and probably some severe weather later on and it
all depends on where it will hit.
I was hoping to be able to get in a day of taking Odie out to the large yard
and have him chase after his ball.
Am not sure if we'll do that today.
I know there's other little games Odie and I could come up with.
*Smiles*
I do hope many of those made it through Monsterious Hurricane Irine all
right and no one lost anything.
Odie and I will still keep everyone in our thoughts.
Bibi