[nagdu] Report on GDF and hurricane

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Aug 29 17:26:58 UTC 2011

HI All,

The GDF staff wishes to thank everyone for their good thoughts during the
recent hurricane. Though I'm not on campus right now, they've asked me to
report that all are well. All dogs on our campus weathered the storm fine.

Currently the campus does not have power though and our phone system is only
able to receive calls to the front desk.

If you are a GDF grad and know others on line, please pass this message
along. If you need anything, please email me at Jenine at guidedog.org and I
will try to help.

Again, thanks all for your concern and support.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com