[nagdu] clicker training

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:00:06 UTC 2011

Hello
My dog's foot got caught in a door about three weeks ago. I was
heeling him like I thought my school wanted. I later found out I was
doing it slightly wrong. I am now wanting my dog to go to my right
side for right handled doors. I have been teaching this to him. He
understands the concept but unless I have treats he will not complete
the task. I have been clicking and treating for about two to three
weeks now. How long do people click and treat with their dogs? Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
--
Lora