[nagdu] clicker training

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:15:38 UTC 2011

Some dogs don't seem to respond as well to clicker as others.  My current
guide almost shut down in that part of our training, even though she was
fully clicker wise.  I don't bother to use it at all.  Some dogs respond
very well to play rather than clicker or even food.  Have you thought of
bringing one of his favorite toys and playing a little with him as a reward?

Sherry