[nagdu] clicker training

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:03:30 UTC 2011

Ann and All
Thank you for the tips. My dog is getting pretty good at going to the
other side and heeling on the right side. The rest of the process he
picked up fairly easily. He actually stops when he's on the other side
away from the door and waits for me for the most part. He's super
smart and he's like hey mom I need to guide you i'll wait here until
you're finished.

Lora