[nagdu] Learning with Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 02:40:33 UTC 2011

Right Buddy and Dan!  I still shoreline sometimes with my foot when with Holly especially when I know that the sidewalk we're looking for is new to us.  I have also learned to point left, right, up, down and a few other commands so that when I want to be quiet, Holly will still know what I want!  The fun thing is to take Holly in a building with a whole lot of those big glass windows and tell her to find out!  Those things really can confuse her!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!