[nagdu] Introduction Re: Canes With Dogs

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Aug 31 23:12:10 UTC 2011

Hi Tatyana,

We adopted our daughter from Ukraine. The most difficult part of that for us was that our adoption facilitator (who is Ukrainian) didn't know what to do with us, so he kept us locked in our apartment, except when we were visiting the orphanage. We were there for five weeks, and that is, actually, one time I did leave my dog at home. Actually the school boarded him for me and kept up his training, which was a good thing. Anyway, I completely understand what you mean about the language. We learned just enough Russian to fake our way through. But people were really very nice to us, and we didn't encounter nearly the problems we were led to believe we'd have, the couple times we got out of the locked apartment.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY