[nagdu] To Tatyana

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 23:39:04 UTC 2011

Good deal!  Maryland is a really nice state despite what Ireen done to it last weekend!  My daughter is in D.C. and I hung out for the summer Salisburry studying oceanography.  I like Buddy's idea of request but sometimes it sort of needs to be a command.  I also call us workers and dogs teams.  A lot of folks think that all blind folks need dogs but that isn't always true!  They're more than pets and sometimes you have to be a little hard on them not like pets.  For instance if the dog choses to stop and sniff in the street, well, they can't do that!  I went from using a cane to dog and I still sometimes double check Holly.  She's usually right though!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!