[nagdu] Request for Reasonable Accommodation

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:25:19 UTC 2011

Tami,

Included in your letter should be a request to meet with the complex
management to discuss the reasonable accommodation request.  Please include
that it is deemed reasonable that seven days from the date of receipt of the
letter  would be sufficient to schedule and have the meeting with the
manager and her superior.

Be specific as to how the companion dog will allow for the resident to live
independently in the complex.  I'm not sure how this works when another
request is done for another dog so I can't go to that point...

Hope this was a help.

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!