[nagdu] FYI, guess who I met in Disney

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:04:49 UTC 2011

President of New Jersey and a good friend, Joe Ruffalo's, Niece Sarah.  She
is a photopass photographer and also 2 guide dogs.

For those NAGDU users, I am not posting my report from Disney here, it is on
the travel and tourism talk list as well as my blog
http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/our-trip-to-walt-disney-world-day-1-november-30-2011/

You can register to follow my blog for the full report and it will come into
your e-mail, when I post.

Oh yes, make sure you get a photopass they are free, when you are taking
pictures with characters or a certain locations in the park, give them the
card, and they will take your picture, when you go home, go online to
Disneyphotopass.com, and on the back of your card it a number, which is your
photos.

You only need one.

FYI, if you lose the card, like we did, you can go to any of the photopass
locations at the theme parks, and let them know the last place you took a
picture and about what time, they will search that area for you and find
your photos, and just add them to the new card.

Just don't get more than one card, because you will wind up with dozens and
you will have to find which card works when you get home, we had about 300
pictures taken, plus my own camera, and videos of all the parades and night
shows.

I am uploading them now from the camera, so it will take a while to see
them. The videos will be on my youtube page, which if you search angeldn3
which is my name on there, you can see all of my videos for the business,
from the cruises I have been on etc.

Plus, we saw 2 guide dogs one a puppy raiser from Leader Dog, she was
raising a Sheppard/retriever mix.  I didn't bring Maxx this time, he had
been there before, but and this is my own opinion. I felt that for Me, it
was easier with the cane and my daughter then with the  dog, the dogs can go
on many of the rides and shows, and they are allowed in the hotels, but
unless you have been there with the dog, you really don't know, for your
first time there, yes take the dog, but I just felt it was to much for Maxx,
he would have done great, it was at times to much for me.

And one VetDog from GDF.  We were at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and my
daughter said there was a dog there, we spoke to the person, she had a
VetDog named Simba, it was a German Sheppard, and they were having a great
time, and she said that no problems whatsoever with the dog at the park.

The lady from Leader, she lives in Michigan, and this was the 7th dog that
she is raising. She had issues with Delta. Finally they asked her if she was
disabled, she lied and said yes, she said that she doesn't like to lie, but
she didn't want to put the dog in a kennel under the plane, to risk the
health of the dog.

I mentioned when she gets back to reach out to NAGDU, we need more help with
puppy raisers!

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com