[nagdu] Request for Reasonable Accommodation

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 17:06:03 UTC 2011

Sheila,

Yeah, we sent Daisy on about the middle of September. It was heart
breaking and we have missed her terribly. Although I will admit the
peace and quiet was nice. /lol/ Still, DD was incredibly broken up,
since that dog and he were close, super close. She detected his throat
cancer before anyone would have thought to look for it, so literally
saved his life there. And he saved her from her abusers and gave her a
stable, loving home where she could heal and have happy, loved and
loving years. /smile/

So the baby Zay is a replacement for Daisy for him, and doing a good job
of filling int he blanks. She's a better play companion for Mitzi, and
they do a lot of running and wrestling and causing trouble. /grin/
Anyway, now I have to get to writing an d printing some things off, so
I'd better get to that.

Glad you got your e-mail up again!

Tami