[nagdu] Request for Reasonable Accommodation

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Dec 7 00:04:21 UTC 2011

Julie et al,

I would be very careful with the wording in terms of the type of dog that is
being referred to.  In most cases, companion animals are considered simply
pets as found in the Job Accommodation Network.  By this simple fact, they
are subject to pet deposits and fees imposed on pets.  Make sure that the
dog is performing some measure of support for the individual and that paper
trail is oh so important.

Steve
Steve