[nagdu] Guide Dogs at School

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:20:57 UTC 2011

We all collectively know it is BS, and proceed anyway, that is in my opinion
the definition of insanity, however it will keep me from getting harassed by
the SUPD. The school's legal department says it is legal, so that is what
the police department goes with. If you can get me some documentation
demonstrating what we all know that it is a violation, I can see it gets to
people with the power to change this rule, but until then, it's something we
just have to deal with.

Sometimes, you got to do what makes your life easier, and let someone else
fight the battles. Someone with the time and qualifications to do it
properly.