[nagdu] Request for Reasonable Accommodation

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 7 20:49:07 UTC 2011

Hi rebecca I'm not sure that the doctors have any standards that they have to go by. Some seem to just write the person a  note. Our son had a dog that he wanted to use but a therrapist we knew wanted him to go through at least four musths of counseling but it was very expensive and he didn't have health insurance at the time.but i've heard that others just give a note. When we were looking at apartments one group wanted a prescription for our guide dogs which I believe is unnecessary.

Sheila Leiglan	d