[nagdu] Fair Housing

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:02:49 UTC 2011

So, I am still confused about the FHA.

If a blind person with a GuideDog wishes to move into an apartment complex is it legal for the complex to ask for documentation to prove that the GuideDog is truly a GuideDog?

We will be moving into a subsidized housing complex, and they are asking for a letter from a DR certifying that my GuideDog is a service animal. I am trying to figure out if they can ask for such a letter.

Thank You

Jeff and Hansel
Jeff Young

Home of the world's healthiest energy drink. No Caffeine, no added sugar. Email me for a free sample today.
Phone: (318) 243-3003
E-mail: jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Website: http://jhyrumyoung.drinkactweb.com/