[nagdu] Blind man says paramedics prevented guidedog fromtraveling with him

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 15:54:12 UTC 2011

another option might be to put an entry in your cell phone for in case of
emergency who to contact.  Another might be to have a card in your wallet or
something that you carry when you go out with  a person to be contacted that
can care for your dog.  I read some where too that if the dog is injured the
first responders are obligated to get the dog to a vet.  Not sure if this is
correct though.  I'll have to look for that.

Julie Phillipson