[nagdu] Guide Dogs at School

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 00:05:47 UTC 2011

Congratulations, Mark!

I've pondered through the excerpts and your questions a few times now
and am still unclear on answers to most of them. I'm sure there are
others who know about  the campus ond on-campus housing aspects of guide
dog access, so I will learn from what they say. /smile/

I guess the requirement for a letter about the dog's training would be
for an owner-trainer of a service dog who would not then have
documentation from a guide dog program -- such as you will have -- or a
professional trainer. I find myself wondering what that letter would
entail... If I wanted to go there with my guide dog, then, would I just
have to write a letter documenting my dog's training as in: My dog is
trained. Or would they want more detail? I'm more just wondering out of
curiosity, though. /smile/

Anyway, best of luck a Fidelco and in returning to school with your new
partner.

Tami