[nagdu] Some people Do Know...

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:31:58 UTC 2011

Smart dog. I wouldn't picture poodles being scary dogs, rottys, GSD, other
large dogs; I understand why people may be afraid of them, but poodles?

As a side note, my mom's friend trained dogs at one point. My mom is
terrified of dogs, and refused to get out of the car if she could even see
one of the dogs threw the window.

My getting a large German shepherd guide dog should be interesting. However,
I don't live at home any more, and my mom is "ok" with me getting a dog.