[nagdu] Some people Do Know...

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:53:19 UTC 2011

I would love to read about you attempting to travel threw any of the major
cities in the north-east.  Midwesterners are strange. They are friendly, and
will actually talk to you. Seams like every time I am lost, the people who
offer help are always tourist from Ohio or Minnesota or some ware like that.

When I was in Minnesota last summer, the difference in attitude was
especially apparent.