[nagdu] responce from guide dog school.

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:48:38 UTC 2011

Hey everyone

I got a reply from Guiding eyes and this is the responce in a summery
form from them. I took some of it out because it was personal.
Please pray for me you guys. And for a friend of mine who is also
trying to go at the same time as me. She is not on the list yet. Or
part of the NFB yet but I am working on getting her too, she just
procrastenates a bit. Got to love her anyways. LOL.

Hi, Lea.
I just got your O&M report in a day or two ago, and that completes
your file.  So now our Admissions Committee can review it and make a
decision.  Because the holidays are upon us and many staff are taking
leave, I may not have a decision until after the first of January.
But if the committee meets before that, I'll be in touch with you
promptly.
Happy holidays if we don't speak before January 1.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470