[nagdu] Article: Lawsuit raises questions about therapy dogs at colleges

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 20:51:39 UTC 2011

Steve,

Don't you hate when that happens? /lol/ My brain didn't catch what my
ears heard until I was three paragraphs down, and I finally figured why
I was feeling kinda, I dunno, gamely! Or is gamely what you feel when
you've been tromping around the woods for a week and end up riding home
in the back of the truck with the game? Ah, the memories...

Tami

On 12/14/2011 04:28 PM, Steven Johnson wrote:
> Okay, that word gamely should be timely...I was sending another email to my
> hunting group...yikes!
>
> Sorry about that folks, still got hunting on my mind:)

Steve,