[nagdu] Fw: Your Amazon.com Kindle Inquiry

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 20:55:44 UTC 2011

William,

I will check that out. Maybe I don't need to boycott anymore? Then
again, I be poor folk these days, so it's not like they've suffered. /lol/

Since you're a Time Lord, may I make some special requests for you and
your TARDIS? Okay, I'm not clever, quirky or hot enough to be your
assistant, but still... My poodle is! /grin/

Fantastic!

Oh, be warned. My screen reader these days appears to be a Cyberman...

Tami