[nagdu] Would Like Info on Where to Find...

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:46:54 UTC 2011

.reasonably priced kennels, doggie blankets and/or doggie sweaters.

My pup likes to be inside a kennel and I haven't been able to really find
anything reasonably priced and can only assume I'm either putting the wrong
search terms or not looking in the right places.  Does anyone have
suggestions?

I am looking for an XL kennel and a good place to find blankets or sweaters
since it's getting a little nippy here.

Thanks for any help!

William Burley

William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson

Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com

Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!